Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Flower Headbands :: Tutorials

Happy spring! Yes, it's here again! Spring has now arrived and with it the fresh crisp air, lovely shades of green and many lovely fragrant flowers! I recently had an interest in finding tutorials for flower headbands and have decided to share some of my finds with you! These headbands would make great birthday presents, or you could give them to your sisters! It would be fun to have a girls get together and make these as a group...the possibilities are endless! Enjoy making and wearing your lovely spring flower headbands! ~Bethany

Flower headband-010




DIY Project: Romantic Rose Headband




IMG_7093bweb














As always, be use discretion when visiting these links. Thanks!

1 Words of Grace:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my
day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!
My site - burberry check headband