Saturday, August 4, 2012

Craft Projects :: This 'N That

For this month's craft projects post, I though I'd share a few this 'n that projects. I had a bunch of cute craft projects I wanted to share, but they weren't in any certain category so I decided to share some various craft projects. ;) I hope that you enjoy looking through them and if you decided to try any of them out for yourself, let us know! Have a lovely weekend!

{Simple Friendship Bracelets}

120511_embroideryheadphones.jpg
{DIY Tangle-Free Earphones}

Bookmarks 

Oh my! How neat!

diy bow bookmark
{Simple Bow Bookmarks}

DIY combination Case and  Stand for r iPhone. It’s padded to protect your device, snaps shut like a wallet, and stands on its own!
{DIY iPod Cover/Case}

Sew macaron coin purse tutorial - are you kidding me??? this is absolutely darling!

{DIY Feminine Flip-Flops}
 


Button bobby pins for girls.
{DIY Button Bobbies}

Heart ring. Such a cool idea!
{DIY Heart Ring}

Note: Please remember to use discretion when visiting outside links. Have fun but be safe!

2 Words of Grace:

Talia said...

I love them ALL! I will totally have to try some!!! Thanks for posting!

Emily said...

Thank you for posting Bethany! I am dying to try the bookmark! I love it!

Emily J.