Monday, November 5, 2012

Celebrate Autumn :: Crafty Thanksgiving/Fall Ideas

Fall is most definitely one of the most funnest times to craft and decorate the house. So today, I'd like to share some super neat ideas for crafts, and things you can make to decorate your home for this wonderful season. I've found them all on Pinterest, and think that they are super cute and would add a nice touch to any home, and tnhey look like such fun to create! Have fun crafting!
Bethany
P.S. As always, please remember to use discretion when visiting links as I don't have the time t scan each website and links for content. Thanks and have fun!

Pinned Image

{Bunt Pumpkin Cake}

 
Pinned Image
{Fall Leave Roses}
 
Pinned Image
{Thanksgiving Turkey Lollipops}
 
Pinned Image
{Sparkly  Pumpkin}
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
{Framed Leaves}
 
Pinned Image
{Leaf Paintings}
 
Pinned Image
 
 
4010_100208_glittercards.jpg
 
Pinned Image
 

5 Words of Grace:

Marianela said...

The leaf-painting thing sounds like a great idea to try. Thanks for posting these ideas! ;)

The Teaist said...

Just stumbled onto your blog :) What cute crafting ideas! Love the fall roses. Am wondering about the framed leaves - how long will they keep for or do you have a way of fixating them?

Blessings :)

Bethany said...

Thank you for commenting! To be honest, I'm not sure about the framed leaves, since I've never done them myself. I had found the idea/photo on Pinterest.com. However I think you could probably Google it to find out exactly how to do this project. Have a lovely day!
Bethany

Sarah Lorin said...

What wonderful ideas! I'm gonna try the leaf roses and the construction paper leaves for our Thanksgiving Dinner! (for decorating)

Lauralea said...

Those roses are a good idea for a wedding!