Friday, July 20, 2012

Recipes // Oreo Love

Who doesn't like Oreo's? I mean, really? With the combination of chocolate yumminess with creamy delight, this dessert is sure to be a true treat! Today I'm going to be sharing some yummy Oreo recipes that I've found off Pinterest. I didn't realize how many Oreo recipes I had on my Pinterest account, but as I was looking through my recipe board, looking for recipes to share today, I realized how many Oreo recipes I had pinned so I decided to share them with you today! Enjoy! {If you'd like to re-pin these recipes to your own Pinterest pin board you can find them HERE along with my other recipes in my recipe board}!

Oreo_Stuffed_Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_blog.jpg


Easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream

Oreo Mud Pie

Cookies & Cream cookies

Death By Oreo Cupcakes

Oreo "Blizzard"

Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Cookies and Cream Breakaway ~ A 20 minute, 2 ingredient, sweet and simple dessert filled with Oreo goodness.

Mini Oreo Cheescakes by sprinklecharms: Perfect! #Oreo_Cheesecakes #Mini #sprinklecharms

Oreo Truffles

Oreo Cheesecake Bites? Yes, please! Totally trying this SOON.

{As always, please use discretion when visiting these links. Thanks and have fun!}

10 Words of Grace:

Marianela said...

YUM-O! :9 These look so incredible! I wish I could try them all right now. ;D

b3 beader said...

YUM! Thank you Bethany!

Jessie Loucks said...

Those all look sooooo good!! I'm trying to not eat as many sweets as I have been, though--are you trying to tempt me? Just kidding. (: Those mini cheesecakes look soooooo good!!
-Jessie

Kathleen said...

Hi Bethany Ann,
We all love oreo here!! :)
How do you do pinterest?
I love to cook/bake so I would like to get a recipe board. :)
Love in Christ,
Kathleen

Jessica said...

Oh my! These look SO good :D

Anonymous said...

Yummm! Some of these look really good, Bethany! Thank you for sharing again!

Only Because of HIM,
Emily J.

Emily Boyd said...

Mmm, yes. I do enjoy Oreos. My sister made the Oreo bark once, and it was delicious.

Blessings,
Emily.

Unknown said...

Ooooooooh!!!!! They look soooooo goooood!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Talia said...

Oh. Yum.

Bethany said...

Hello Kathleen,
To get a pinterest account you have to request an invite on the website. Then pinterest emails you with details of signing up for an account. Then you can make boards and pin things. :)
Have a blessed day!
Bethany